Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am a little monster.

Lady Gaga - Eh, Eh (bomb version)

"Get your dicks out because I hear they have some pretty big cocks in London. Welcome to the monster ball. Now DANCE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS." - Lady Gaga



Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Lady Gaga concert. Life. Changing.


My obsession with Lady Gaga started when I heard she was a hermaphrodite. Yep, vag and penis all in one. Now - I have no idea whether this is actually true or not, and am not claiming to believe either way, but since my interest in Gaga started, my love and respect for her has grown to an unprecedented degree.

It was pretty much the best Thursday night of my entire LIFE when I found out that my super bombdotcom friend had acquired an extra ticket for Gaga. And of course, knowing my obsession, thought of me.


I can't even express how or why I love her so much, but these pictures say more than I can.





I just love everything that Lady Gaga stands for. Her whole monster ball theme. So amazing. And the whole idea that each and every one of us can be whoever the fuck we want to be. No judgement. No boundaries. No limit.





And with every single thing she does, Lady Gaga pushes the limits. Her Fashion. Her Dancing. Her sexuality. Her pianos spouting flames. Her bejeweled 10-inch platforms. Her sequined masks and angel wings.





Also - The Monster Ball Tour definitely put the showbiz aspect back into concerts. It was a little bittersweet, actually. Before she came on, they were playing a non-stop MJ playlist. He was the last pop superstar who really truly knew how to make a concert into a show. And Gaga really brought that back.



This shit she says is inspiring. I am a little monster and am damn proud of it. And the monster ball is a place for FREAKS to go. And to be whoever they want to be. Or to be however freaky they want to be. I am a freak.



I leave you with one more quote from tonight.





"Cheers to my fucked-up self." 
- Lady Gaga

1 comment:

  1. forgive me if you've seen this already, but i can't get enough of it.

    http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/img/blog/blog230209_gaga2.jpg

    ReplyDelete