Saturday, January 30, 2010

Food, Wonderful Food.

No class on Fridays - aka so much time to kill.



On this particular friday, I decided to venture down to Borough (pronounced "burr-uh" apparently) market.  As its one of the largest and oldest food markets in the world, I really should have skipped breakfast beforehand.  I pretty much consumed 3 meals worth of free food and deliciousness.


Not only is the market teeming with fruits, veggies, seafood, and meat, but they had a huge amount of fine and gourmet foods, including some shocking ones like kangaroo burgers and meringues the size your face.





After walking around and trying samples of everything and anything I could get my hands on,  finally decided to try an ostrich burger for lunch.  Let me tell you, it was de-fucking-licious.


(notice the ostrich figuring to the left of the burgers. love it)



Will definitely be going to borough any and every time I'm free during its hours. 


Afterwards, we decided to go check out Camden, since I've heard great things but had never been.  We got there after prime market hours were closed so definitely didn't stay long, but it was nice to walk around and see the "bohemian"ness that is Camden.






No comments:

Post a Comment