Saturday, January 16, 2010

Recap


RECAP: One week down.

I don't want to spend too much time detailing everything I've done over the past week, but here are a few highlights:
There's me on my first day in sunny london town. And no, I'm not kidding about the sunny. (exhibit A: blue sky in the corner, exhibit B: shadow!) My building is called hive, hence the sign in the background.

And of course, the obligatory phone booth pic was first on my todo list.
Minot and I spent an entire day in the FREEZING cold (yes, its been snowing in london) walking all around. We started in trafalgar square, walked down to parliament, saw Big Ben, went under the river (my first time south of the river, yeahhh), visited the tate, millennium bridge, the globe, etc. My camera died at the very beginning, so I guess I'll have to do those sites again.

And of course I've already eaten plenty of fish and chips (below... delicious), had plenty of pints (carlsberg = delicious + cheap = bomb), been to touristy clubs and local pubs. I've met some cool people too, but I'm sure i'll detail them in later posts. For now, I'm going to lay in bed and listen to the london drizzle outside.

Man oh man, this is the life.


No comments:

Post a Comment