Monday, March 15, 2010

"In our old age, we will regret all the sins we did not commit."

First of all, let me say that I have the best friends in the world. And they raged with me SO hardcore for my birthday weekend. Unreal.



Part 1 of the birthday extravaganza... none other than:




Rebel Fucking Bingo. Except this time we returned as veterans.


My friends spoiled me with attention as they each took nearly 200 pictures individually on their cameras, relieving me of my usual role as the paparazzi. 





Disguised as a neighborhood watch meeting, we raged and drew the fuck all over each other until we looked like....








If we're being totally honest - I didn't quite get around to playing bingo this time. RAGE.



Part 2 of the birthday extravaganza - the restaurant i've been drooling over ALL semester but hadn't yet found an excuse to go to: CIRCUS.




Circus is a recently opened restaurant in Covent Garden. What so special about it?




First of all, that's what it looks like empty. Ridic. And see the stairs leading up to the long white table? Every hour or so, right in the middle of dinner, cirque du soleil style acrobats would come out and perform - dancing, trapeze, etc.




Pretty fucking cool.


Not only was the entertainment beyond compare, the dinner and drinks were absolutely exceptional.



It started with the huuuge goblet of party punch, which we watched the waitor make. He poured an entire handle of vodka and an entire bottle of champagne, and then we all scooped it out in little mini goblets. Fun times.




The food was amazing and the desert was to die for.



When they brought out my candle and sang, I swear to god I had absolutely nothing left to wish for. Love my friends. Love my family. Love my life. :)


And of course, when the time came we made our way onto the table for our own Circus dance party.




LOVE YOU ALLLLL - thanks for making my life the bomb dot everything.


As a wise friend once said - Let's be sinful now, instead.

1 comment:

  1. Yeahhhhh, awesome weekend. Those pics are rad. Let's keep it going!

    -AP

    ReplyDelete