Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sorry I'm Slacking!

My blogging skills have been severely lacking - but after complaints which i interpreted as support, I'm back!

Haven't done too much since my birthday - have been pretty sick and busy and traveling.

A few highlights - 

The London Eye is the largest ferris wheel in ALL of Europa. Pretty big stuff. 




 After a mysterious "Meet me at 7:15 at the Waterloo tube stop for a romantic adventure," Jenny took me for an exhilarating ferris wheel ride. 




The views were stunning, but it was kinda difficult to take pictures through the glass windows at night. And communicating with the 17 year old italian boys sharing our pod with us was great fun.  






Other than that, I spent a weekend in Israel before my family came to town. Since then, we've been seeing shows, shopping, and shopping some more. A little sightseeing on the side.




Coolest thing so far? HARRODS.




 Oh my fucking god, Harrod's legitimately caused temporary depression because I was so overwhelmed by its amazingness. 


You're walking along a street full of high end shops, when up ahead you see a really old, beautiful looking building that takes up the entire blocks. Yep, its Harrods. Literally - you walk inside and it is like its own little universe. With only the finest things in life. Including sushi, dim sum, rabbit, and tea.  And shoes. So many beautiful shoes. 







Leaving in the morning for Paris... C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment